تالار گفتگوی مشاغل برتر
خوش آمدید! برای فعال سازی امکانات لطفا ورود یا ثبت نام.

توجه

Icon
Error

Amerzone Offline
#1 ارسال شده : 1400/01/05 07:56:38 ق.ظ
Amerzone

رتبه: Newbie

گروه ها: Registered
ارسالها: 2

Judging by the history of games which are not main-line RS games of Jagex, it'll be a waste of cash, also will be discontinued over 1-2 decades. If you wonder RS3 development has slowed to a crawl, then this is the reason. I'm just being cynical, although I think this could be make or break for Jagex. I believe it undeniable that RS3 is on the decrease, given the content droughts and frequency of events like DXP. OSRS has a limited lifespan too; its playerbase exists almost solely due to nostalgia.

I'd be interested just how many OSRS players had never played RuneScape before trying OSRS with OSRS Money; certainly a few on account of the simple fact that it's become a bit of a but it can't be very many. I imagine curiosity about a 13 year very grind-heavy obsolete old MMORPG running a 20 year old spaghetti isn't very high among audiences who didn't grow up playing RuneScape to begin with. Some kind of RuneScape Remastered or enlarged MMO set in the RuneScape universe might be RuneScape's only real hope. On the other hand you're absolutely right about Jagex's atrocious handling of every other game they have ever produced, so I am hardly optimistic.

Look at participant counts on games such as cod, or steam numbers. Runescape generally has 20kish players online. Thats 24/7 games dream of numbers like that. Just the games that are complete have more players. Is it less than it had sure, is it close to death? Not even near it. If you make a match now you expect is has even a small percent of these gamers. Look at wolcen, they had like players around the first day and they didn't even imagine or prepare for that many gamers so the servers required a shit. Today Runescape averages less than 2k gamers.

Such as they used to at the rpg and mmo side of the marketplace there are still to many games now days for matches to encourage massive numbers. Certain they come and go every year and always have, only CS retains players. RS3 has a on much at any particular time. With upwards of 45k at peaks. It'd be somewhere in the mid to low 20's on steam charts in rank if we are comparing to steam charts. That is a good place to be in considering that is where lots of the more popular games set on steam graphs such as final dream and ESO.

My guess is that it's likely to be a completely new and different MMO rather than remastering the very old code we perform now, I don't think that they think it's worthwhile to remaster RuneScape in dread of it being unsuccessful and result in reduction of players. On the flip side, brand recognition is potentially the most effective marketing tool there is, especially when it's one with the amount of nostalgia which Runescape brings to many people. The rumours of RuneScape: Remastered are that it is a completely new game that shares some lore from RuneScape, but would be put somewhat later in the deadline and have a completely new universe (possibly sharing a few of the same places as the current RuneScape, but reconstructed from the earth with no grid and other limitations of the engine).

Gameplay would probably also be completely different, with everything being completely in 3D (the current RS3 and OSRS clients renders everything in 3D but the server still handles everything as if it's in 2D) and it will be basically realtime rather than having everything secured into 0.6s ticks. It is probably just called"RuneScape Remastered" for marketing purposes buy RS3 gold. There are a ton of those who played RuneScape at some point in their lives, but are not actively after the news around Jagex anymore. If they release a game known as"RuneScape Remastered" they will probably get much more grip online than if they'd launch a completely separate MMO using a very different title.
تبلیغات
صفحات اختصاصي مرتبط با اين پست
کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده تالار هستند
جهش به تالار  
شما مجاز به ارسال مطلب در این تالار نمی باشید.
شما مجاز به ارسال پاسخ در این تالار نمی باشید.
شما مجاز به حذف مطلب ارسالی خود در این تالار نمی باشید.
شما مجاز به ویرایش مطلب ارسالی خود در این تالار نمی باشید.
شما مجاز به ایجاد نظر سنجی در این تالار نمی باشید.
شما مجاز به رای دادن در این تالار نمی باشید.

این صفحه در مدت زمان 5.769 ثانیه ایجاد شد.
بک لینک: کراتین مو در کرج , مرکز تخصصی کراتین مو در کرج , احیا و صافی مو در کرج , بوتاکس مو در کرج , پروتئین مو در کرج , خدمات آرایش دائم در کرج , وکس صورت و ابرو در کرج , کاشت ناخن در کرج , طراحی حرفه ای مانیکور و پدیکور در کرج , اتاق تمیز , کلین روم , تبلیغات رایگان , پمپ وکیوم , خرید پمپ وکیوم , فروش پمپ وکیوم , طراحی وب سایت , سئوی وب سایت